Information and photos on this page are actually from the specific yacht, and not a similar type, thus you can have a clear view of the yacht and services provided.
“Kyknos” was built in 2000 and follows the classic line of the Bavaria 50 feet yacht. Its stiff and heavy build makes up for its age when it comes to stormy weather.
The specific yacht has been substantially refurbished and is in perfect condition. New sails, new biminy and sprayhood, reconditioned engine, new instruments, teak deck, new ropes, new bow thruster, interior renovation and many fittings.
This yacht has a very spacious interior with 5 cabins and can sleep up to 10 persons in comfort. All three WC offer a shower drain and two of them are equipped with an electric toilet pump. The Saloon/kitchen area is large with fully equipped galley with a large fridge, 2 burner cooker with oven and twin s/s sinks and an excellent navigation area to starboard.
The cockpit is spacious and laid out for efficient sail management, along with a big folding table suitable for a larger group.
- furling main and roller Genoa for easy sailing,
- extra large bimini top and spray hood for protection from the sun and wind,
- a long gangway to keep a safe distance from the dock and easy board,
- solar panel to never worry about your batteries
- and bow thruster for easy handling.
Its 78hp Volvo penta engine provides 7-8 knots of cruising speed depending on weather conditions.
- Brand /model / type : Bavaria 50 classic sailing yacht
- Year of build: 2000
- Length (m) : 15,49
- Beam (m) : 4,49
- Draft (m) : 2,00
- Engine : Volvo Penta 78hp
- Diesel capacity (lit) : 320
- Water capacity (lit) : 750
- Main Sail : Furling 2020
- Genova : Roller 2020
- Electronics : windex – depth sounder – autopilot – GPS plotter outside
- Solar Panel : Yes
- Bow thruster : Yes
- Teak deck : Yes
- Berths : 10
- Cabins : 3 double bed / 2 upper & lower bunk
- Toilets : 2 electric & 1 manual
Deck equipment: Anchor windlass electric, 70m main anchor chain, Spare anchor, Fenders, Hand bilge pump & handle, Boat hook, Winch handles, Dinghy with pump, oars and outboard motor, Bucket, Diesel jerrycan, Mooring lines, 50m anchor rope, Cockpit table, Cockpit cushions , Extra big bimini Top, Sprayhood
Navigation equipment: Cockpit compass, Hand bearing compass, Wind instrument, Depth sounder, GPS plotter, Autopilot, Binoculars, Divider, Parallel ruler, Greek waters pilot, Maps
Safety equipement: Life raft, Horseshoe buoy, Floating light, Bosun’s chair, Wire cutter, Fire extinguishers, Safety belts, Box of flares, Life jackets, First aid kit, Fog horn, Emergency tiller, Torch light, Flippers & mask
Spares & Tools: Toolbox, Engine’s spares ( drive belt – filters – spare oil etc), Sail repair kit, Dinghy repair kit
Linen : Pillows, Pillow cases, Sheets, Towels, Blankets
Galley: Gas stove & oven, Fridge, Glasses, Cups, Plates, Pans, etc.
- Early booking and last minute discounts 10%
- Two weeks charter discount 5%
- Returning Customer’s discount 10%
- Max discount 15%
Ask us about special offers that may be available.
Optional Services Price list
- Skipper: €190 / day plus meals
- Hostess: €150 / day plus meals
- SUP: €20 / day or €100 / charter
- Safety Net: €150 / charter
- Provisions pre order: €30 + cost of goods
- Transfer to the port by car / minivan: Price upon request
Included in the price
- Check in / check out service to the yacht
- Port fees at embarkation port
- Security deposit: €2000 – can be payed in cash or credit card
- End cleaning: €150 / charter
- Fuel consumption
- Port fees and water consumption except from the embarkation port.
Payments and Cancelation policy
Advance payment 40% of the charter fee, is to be payed latest by 15 days from booking confirmation. When no payment is received, charter will be considered cancelled.
Balance payment 60% of the charter fee, is to be payed 1 month before the embarkation date.
In case of cancelation:
For bookings cancelled more than 30 days before embarkation, cancelation fee is 40% of the final price.
For bookings cancelled less than 30 deays before embarkation, 100% of price and full payment is retained.
In case of rebooking on a different period and under the same conditions upon availability, no cancelation fees will apply.
In case it is not possible to fly to Greece due to COVID-19 restrictions, you will be able to rebook under the same conditions, at a different date, the latest two years after the initial charter date.