Information and photos on this page are actually from the specific yacht, and not a similar type, thus you can have a clear view of the yacht and services provided.
A brand new 46 feet yacht, arrived early 2022.
This yacht offers a huge cockpit with a big bathing platform to spends your vacation in confort even for the bigger party. With an easy to handle sailing system and a big 80hp engine can sail fast and confortable.
In addition it has a very spacious interior with 5 cabins and can sleep up to 10 persons in comfort. All three WC offer a shower drain and two of them are equipped with an electric toilet pump. The Saloon/kitchen area is large with fully equipped galley with a large fridge, 2 burner cooker with oven and twin s/s sinks.
- furling main and self tacking Jib for easy sailing,
- extra large bimini top and spray hood for protection from the sun and wind,
- a long gangway to keep a safe distance from the dock and easy board,
- solar panel to never worry about your batteries
- and bow thruster for easy handling.
Its 80hp Yanmar engine provides 8 knots of cruising speed depending on weather conditions.
- Brand /model / type : Beneteau Oceanis 46.1 sailing yacht
- Year of build: 2022
- Length (m) : 13,65
- Beam (m) : 4,50
- Draft (m) : 2,35
- Engine : Yanmar 80hp
- Diesel capacity (lit) : 200
- Water capacity (lit) : 700
- Main Sail : Furling 2022
- Jib : Roller 2022
- Electronics : windex – depth sounder – autopilot – GPS plotter outside
- Solar Panel : Yes
- Bow thruster : Yes
- Teak on cockpit : Yes
- Berths : 12
- Cabins : 4 double bed / 1 upper & lower bunk
- Toilets : 1 electric & 2 manual
Deck equipment: Anchor windlass electric, 80m main anchor chain, Spare anchor, Fenders, Hand bilge pump & handle, Boat hook, Winch handles, Dinghy with pump, oars and outboard motor, Bucket, Diesel jerrycan, Mooring lines, 50m anchor rope, Cockpit table, Cockpit cushions , Extra big bimini Top, Sprayhood
Navigation equipment: Cockpit compass, Hand bearing compass, Wind instrument, Depth sounder, GPS plotter, Autopilot, Binoculars, Divider, Parallel ruler, Greek waters pilot, Maps
Safety equipement: Life raft, Horseshoe buoy, Floating light, Bosun’s chair, Wire cutter, Fire extinguishers, Safety belts, Box of flares, Life jackets, First aid kit, Fog horn, Emergency tiller, Torch light, Flippers & mask
Spares & Tools: Toolbox, Engine’s spares ( drive belt – filters – spare oil etc), Sail repair kit, Dinghy repair kit
Linen : Pillows, Pillow cases, Sheets, Towels, Blankets
Galley: Gas stove & oven, Fridge, Glasses, Cups, Plates, Pans, etc.
Offers and discounts apply accordingly:
- Early booking and last minute discounts 10%
- Two weeks charter discount 5%
- Returning Customer’s discount 10%
- Max discount 15%
Ask us about special offers that may be available.
Optional Services Price list
- Skipper: €190 / day plus meals
- Hostess: €150 / day plus meals
- SUP: €20 / day or €100 / charter
- Safety Net: €150 / charter
- Provisions pre order: €30 + cost of goods
- Transfer to the port by car / minivan: Price upon request
Included in the price
- Check in / check out service to the yacht
- Port fees at embarkation port
- Security deposit: €3000 – can be payed in cash or credit card
- End cleaning: €200 / charter
- Fuel consumption
- Port fees and water consumption except from the embarkation port.
Payments and Cancelation policy
Advance payment 40% of the charter fee, is to be payed latest by 15 days from booking confirmation. When no payment is received, charter will be considered cancelled.
Balance payment 60% of the charter fee, is to be payed 1 month before the embarkation date.
In case of cancelation:
For bookings cancelled more than 30 days before embarkation, cancelation fee is 40% of the final price.
For bookings cancelled less than 30 deays before embarkation, 100% of price and full payment is retained.
In case of rebooking on a different period and under the same conditions upon availability, no cancelation fees will apply.
In case it is not possible to fly to Greece due to COVID-19 restrictions, you will be able to rebook under the same conditions, at a different date, the latest two years after the initial charter date.